Co-op Principles Scholarship
Co-op Principles Scholarship Guidelines
- Students eligible for a scholarship include biological children, adopted children, stepchildren and children in guardianship of current members of the St. Croix Electric Cooperative. Children of current board members of St. Croix Electric Cooperative are not eligible.
- Students must be enrolled and attending their senior year of high school and may be required to provide transcripts and other proof of enrollment as requested.
- A scholarship application package including the following must be completed in its entirety and returned by the due date of Monday, March 2, 2020:
- Co-op Principles Scholarship Application form: found below (or click here for downloadable .pdf)
- Principal/Guidance Counselor's Form (online form or downloadable .pdf; may be returned via email to email@example.com)
- Official high school transcript (may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Students eligible for scholarships are those attending a Technical College or a two year or four-year college or university.
Selection: Committee appointed by cooperative management.
Disbursement: Scholarship will be payable to the school the student is attending after proof of enrollment is received.
Award: Up to three estimated at $1,500 each.