2019 Rebate Forms
- Only items that were purchased and installed between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019 are eligible.
- Required documentation (listed on rebate form) needs to be submitted to the Co-op office within THREE months of purchase/installation.
- Rebates are only available while funds last. Once the funds allocated for 2019 rebates are depleted, rebates will not be issued.
- Review the rebate form to make sure all items and certifications are submitted in order for the form to be reviewed.
- Click below for a fillable .pdf you can download, save & print. Hard copies are also available at St. Croix Electric Cooperative and local businesses listed at the bottom of the page.
Appliances - Must have the ENERGY STAR logo on the appliance; also includes recycling rebates for freezers, refrigerators and room air conditioners. Recycled units must be in working order when removed from service.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Energy Audit Recommended Improvements
Water Heaters & Flow Restrictors
Agriculture, Commercial & Industrial
Mail forms and materials to:
St. Croix Electric Cooperative
P.O. Box 160
Hammond, WI 54015
Questions may be emailed or members can call Jeff at 715-796-7000.
*These local businesses have St. Croix Electric Cooperative rebate forms available upon request to members who make a qualifying purchase in 2019.
We appreciate their support!
|Gregerson ACE Hardware||880 Cedar St.||Baldwin||WI||54002||715-684-3246|
|Countryside Plumbing & Heating||321 Wisconsin Dr.||New Richmond||WI||54017||715-246-2660|
|Larson's Appliance Center||115 S. Knowles Ave.||New Richmond||WI||54017||715-246-2969|
|Sears Hometown Store||1660 Commerce Ct.||River Falls||WI||54022||715-425-2400|
|Valley Services, Inc.||403 Vine St.||Hudson||WI||54016||715-386-7131|