Update My Information
Periodically, St. Croix Electric (SCEC) needs to be able to reach members to provide up-to-date information on Cooperative-related situations. However, there are numerous accounts with outdated information. Why should members ensure their preferred phone number(s) and/or email(s) are on file at the Cooperative?
- Save time reporting outages. Our automated system can instantly match your phone number with your account location.
- Valid cell phone numbers allow members to enroll in Outage Texting.
- Members are notified, in advance, of planned outages via automated phone messages.
- Phone calls and emails are used to notify registered members of any changes in event details.
- Enroll in Community Cents.
Member information will only be used to ensure timely and accurate communication from SCEC. The Co-op does not give out member data to third-party organizations. Members wishing to update their phone number(s) and/or email(s) on-file at St. Croix Electric may complete this secure form or contact the office at 715-796-7000 (Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).